Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Underground, overground, wombling free...

I got a fantastic CD from Tracey the other day - a real throw back to our childhood. "The Best Wombles Album So Far" - with so many songs that I remembered from the records we used to have. Absolutely fantastic!!

Which made me wonder how many internet sites there were dedicated to Wombles... And there are quite a few!! If I could link to them I would but I'm unable to from home... So for those of you who are interested...

http://www.wombles.easyweb-solutions.co.uk/
http://www.scuzz.com/wombles/

Or you could get distracted by the anarchist website of
http://www.wombles.org.uk/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I used to love the Wombles and now Daniel does too, even though they've got predicitably PC with girl-Wombles and black Wombles and Muslim-Wombles... Where will it end.

Can you please send me your email again as I lost a lot of stuff recently and I want to send you a Christmas update? Lots of love,
Kathryn, kljourno@ihug.co.nz xxx