I went to see the Wildlife Photographer of Year exhibition today at the Natural History Museum which was fanastic. Its been going for about 20 years now, and the photos were just outstanding. I wasn't that keen on the one that was the overall winner, but some of them were incredible.
The last time I went to this exhibition it was still staged with photos on the wall - in the new digital age it was digital photos displayed rather than actual prints - how the times have changed!
Use this link to check out the site and the online gallery. The current winner of the Visitor's Vote was also one of my faves - King Penguins slapping each other - fantastic!! (I don't seem to be able to do the old links in my blogs like I used to - I think it is something to do with the browser that Macs use, so until I work something out it will be back to these unattractive links sadly.)
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/index.jsp
1 comment:
yeah that's really annoying about the links, i've found that with Safari. Guess Blogger must be a Microsoft dedicated product? i think either you need to use Explorer to do it, or find out a way to go into the coding to do the links. If I find out I'll let you know.
Post a Comment