Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday shopping

Had a lovely time with Maya on Saturday afternoon wandering around Borough Market. It felt a bit like going to work as Borough Market is just by my office but once we got there it was fine! We started off with a sumptious falafel and then just ambled around tasting and buying. Maya was more spendier than me - I succumbed to a pot of jam and a chocolate brownie, but she went for tea, chutney and jam, and a re-stocking of wasabi peanuts... The peanuts may sound odd, but trust me they are pretty delish!

Spent Saturday night watching Sideways, a great film about drinking wine (amongst other things). I felt like I was drinking the wine as I watched it!

PS: Normal service has almost been resumed - I'm now using Firefox as my internet browser which allows me to do the links the normal way!

No comments: