Sunday, January 21, 2007

Drowning in tissues...

Woe is me. I've spent the last week fighting and then succumbing to the cold that is doing the rounds over here at the moment. Two days off work, then back in on Wednesday as I was going stir crazy in my flat, but I still feel like it is loitering around the edges at the mo. What is the point of not drinking if you end up getting ill anyhow??

So for lots of different reasons I've fallen off the wagon :-). But am not beating myself up about it too much - I'm happy enough with what I've achieved...

Before falling ill I did go to the exhibition at the National Gallery - 'Manet to Picasso' which was great. The only Picasso painting was one that looked really familiar to me - then as I was going up the stairs back at my flat I realised there was a print of it hanging in the hallway!

Check out the National Gallery blurb here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg, was the picasso picture 'Child with a dove' lovely painting.. had a look it is lovely, put it up on the board in my office

Anonymous said...

Boy Meg looking at some of those works it was like travelling back in time to sixth form Art History with that slightly crazy but very nice teacher Ms Barnes who would rip hair out of your head every time you didn't hand in your correspondence on time remember?
L