Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Crete tales...

Are being added below - on the correct date. Photos will be added as soon as I've downloaded them off my camera. Hopefully over the next couple of days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the piccies! and isn't Antonius amazing - I checked the website for his hotel - still looks great. Food is incredible! did you manage to eat everything in the fridge?? Love

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,

What a pleasant surprise to find your site and quite by accident! My name is Gail Jackson and Marilyn has been visiting Crete and Antonios through my website for many years! In fact I have just sent her off a Christmas email! Your trip to Crete was arranged by Marilyn through my site www.dreampavlakis.com. I had heard that your week was great, sad news after that. Yes, it seems that Antonios has you under his spell as well! Hope that you will have a return trip to Pavlakis Beach!
Gail Jackson www.dreampavlakis.com