Hot on the heels of getting back from the holiday I was off to Shepherd's Bush Empire on the Sunday night to see Salmonella Dub. Despite evidence to the contrary I don't spend my whole time over here going to see NZ bands - its just that Fat Freddy's and SD have toured very close to each other - honest!!
So it was my first time seeing them, although I've heard Eryn wax lyrical about them often enough. They were really good - and quite a different crowd from that at Fat Freddy's. But standing by the bar wasn't such a fab idea as I just got soaked with beer - or maybe it was just the crowd... So I went home smelling like I'd drunk about 10 pints, just missed a train and had to wait in the cold for about half an hour, so all in all I think I had a better time at Fat Freddy's...
No comments:
Post a Comment