Lovely day today - went in to town and got my haircut. It is much shorter than it was - I no longer have enough hair to tie back in a ponytail! I'm happy with it tho - looks much nicer I think. Of course it is still full of all the product they put in it so I guess I should wait until I've washed it before making any rash statements!
Then I wandered around Covent Garden for a while. Saw a great string quartet doing Ravel's 'Bolero' which I always like listening to. I remember seeing an animation years ago set to it - it was very sad, with a cat going hungry I think. So I always think of that as opposed to Torvill and Dean!
I've been looking for some new work clothes for a while and today managed to buy 3 new skirts. Very exciting - although I'm not sure I have any tops to go with them... But one of them I saw in the Guardian magazine on Saturday and I went out specifically to find it. First time I've ever done that but I did buy it! So having just been paid I've spent far too much money - but I did enjoy it :-).
3 comments:
What a bizzare day!!!
I guess a photo is in order then...
NZSO doing Ravels bolero here in wgtn on the 25th of Nov.. taking maya as a compulsory stop..
Post a Comment