- Drink delicious latte coffee (from Midnight Espresso)
- Buy cool clothes from funky clothes shops on Cuba Street
- Have a delish lunch at the Lido (corn fritters - yum!)
- Have a lovely hot chocolate complete with marshmallows from Clarks, the cafe at the Wellington Public Library
- Wander around Civic Square, marvelling again at how cool it is (even tho the scenic picture is ruined by marquees in place for something)
Optional Extras
- Bump into old flatmate on Cuba Street, last seen about 7 years ago in a pub in London...
- Salivate over all the outdoor clothing shops to explore... (well ok, that is probably just me...)
- Make appointment to get hair cut at old fave salon, Grace
- Get worried in internet cafe when random links to soft porn sites appear on blog. Thankfully later realise that it was a virus the PC had, not someone hacking into my literary creations (as I'm in a different cafe and it seems to be ok...)
3 comments:
Now didn't we have corn fritters when I met you for lunch that time at Lido? Lovely!! Glad to hear you're having a good time!!
Oh Meg, sounds great. I think I had corn fritters with you at the Lido too, and they were especially delicious :0)
Lindsey
Heya Megan. I hope your gonna have an update for us soon
Post a Comment