Tuesday, November 28, 2006

eryn with mo


eryn with mo
Originally uploaded by Megan Shields.

eryn has been doing mo-vember and this is the proud result! I can't believe this picture... !!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instant response from Tamatea Road by both Mum & Me "My God, he looks just like Jonathon!"

Anonymous said...

Adrain said the same thing - but I do believe that version 4 of the Shields brotherhood is the most dashing, dynamic and good looking of the lot - and i retain my youthful appearance, unlike the other 3 rogues....


E

Anonymous said...

I know. It was my initial response as well!! Quite scary how much we look like each other!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a terrorist to me - albeit an Irish one!! Also seems to be a bit deluded judging by his comment! love and hugs, Leigh

Anonymous said...

There is more to come on this - expect an important announcement that confirms that any delusions I may have are actually universally acclaimed... ;-)