Saturday, November 04, 2006

Beautiful fab Piha

While Eryn and Jacqui were at work and Alex was at school I took myself off for a walk along the beach at Piha. I love having family who live out there - there is nothing more grounding or anything that makes you feel more than a million miles away from London than walking on the beach. It is one of my fave places in NZ (next to Taupo and the beach at Tirohanga by Leigh's place) and I spent a great couple of hours down there.

Also managing to get my face sunburnt as my moisturiser didn't have sunscreen in it... Alex spent the next couple of days saying to me 'Boy your nose is red Megan...'

In the evening we went out for dinner to celebrate Eryn's actual birthday to Yaruki, a lovely Japanese restaurant in Henderson with friends of Eryn's - Paula and Graeme. I first met Graeme in 1998 which made me feel very old!

No comments: