- I won't be in the UK when the next Ryder Cup is played in two years. Does it even get coverage in NZ? Of course, in two years, I quite possibly won't care, but right now it feels odd.
- I'm starting to see adverts for exhibitions and plays that won't be opening until after I leave...
- Reading about a 'chic rooftop bar' that is being built outside the office, which I'm watching going up, but it won't open until after I've left.
- Watching the leaves change and drop off all the trees around my flat and realising that I won't be here in Spring to watch them re-appearing.
- Removing myself from the mailing lists for all the music gigs - no point getting frustrated looking upcoming gigs I won't be able to see...
Saturday, October 20, 2012
What I'm finding strange
This will probably end up being another list, as things occur to me, but as a starter here are a couple of things that I'm finding strange (ie. freaking me out a bit!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are safe over the Ryder Cup - it did manage to make the NZ news, even though it isn't rugby!
Post a Comment