Another thing I've noticed recently is that because I am trying to save money so hard for going home, all I want to do is spend it! This month has been a write off anyhow, as I needed to buy an outfit for a wedding I'm going to, but I just seem to keep thinking of more and more things that I 'need'...
It reminds me of before I left NZ for the very first time writing (yes - it was writing back then!) to Lindsey and telling her about all of the CDs I'd been buying, and her replying and saying I would never get over to the UK if I spent all my dollars on music... :-)
Two weeks till payday and there is lots more I need yet!
1 comment:
Amazing how ones needs to buy stuff when trying to save - I know that feeling!!
Post a Comment