And so all good things must come to an end... this blog is on its last legs, but its got three months left in it yet!
I'm sure my very few readers know that I'm returning to live in NZ in January 2013, and that seems a fitting time for this blog to come to its end. But before that, there is some blogging still to be done, as I want to record my final three months in the UK - so October 2nd seems like a good day to start.
My leaving my place of work (which shall remain nameless) now know that I am leaving, and today I told the accounts I'm working with. This started a small flurry of very nice emails, which made me feel both appreciated and sad. I know I'm doing the right thing, and I do think my time here is done - and it is certainly past done at work! But it is going to be a wrench, and emails singing my praises make it both easier and harder. However I do remember getting the same from TPK when I left all those moons ago, and I remember feeling the same, so I just have to keep to the path :-).
This won't just be emotional rants - I've got a lot lined up to do in the next 12 weeks, and I want to capture it all - the good, the bad, the tears!
No comments:
Post a Comment