Who knows, but it seems to have well and truly left me...
I started off this season determined to throw myself into the swing of things, but it just hasn't happened - and I'm not feeling the yuletide-ness at all.
I did go to my work party this year which was fun - it was black tie-ish, so I dressed up and put on some heels which was good. Although by the end of the evening I was taking them off to rest my feet!
I am looking forward to stopping work though! And there are a couple of things I still want to do - a visit to the Winter Wonderland and a trip to the Panto might change things hopefully!
1 comment:
You sound like you need a Christmas bingo challenge!
1. Visit and photograph the Christmas windows at Liberty, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
2. Eat three out of the following
a) mince pie
b) brandy butter
c) candy cane
d) mulled wine
e) Christmas pudding
f) egg nog
3. Sit on Santa's lap and get your photo taken
4. Put up a Christmas tree or at least some decorations
5. Listen to Do They Know It's Christmas at least five times
6. Put a bit of tinsel on your hat or lapel
Let me know how you get on!
Post a Comment