You can't help but be one in this country - particularly at the moment. This is shaping up to be a crazy winter - two nasty cold snaps with lots of snow already, and we're not even in January yet. I woke up on Saturday morning to a full on snow storm and lots of snow already on the ground... A real winter wonderland.
I can't help but think about this time last year - Saturday was the day I went to Egypt - if it had been this year, I think I'd be one of those poor people stuck at Heathrow :-( . I've got friends who have had flights home for Xmas cancelled, and others stuck at the airport waiting to head off for holiday to Australia... this weather really really sucks. It may look pretty at times, but it causes so much grief for so many people.
I am just so pleased that I'm not travelling this year - my biggest hurdle is getting to and from work fortunately.
No comments:
Post a Comment