Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mhairi set me a Xmas challenge following my 'Where's my Xmas mojo' post. For those who haven't read it, here it is...

You sound like you need a Christmas bingo challenge!

1. Visit and photograph the Christmas windows at Liberty, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.

2. Eat three out of the following
a) mince pie
b) brandy butter
c) candy cane
d) mulled wine
e) Christmas pudding
f) egg nog

3. Sit on Santa's lap and get your photo taken

4. Put up a Christmas tree or at least some decorations

5. Listen to Do They Know It's Christmas at least five times

6. Put a bit of tinsel on your hat or lapel

Let me know how you get on!

The weather is somewhat scuppering my efforts, but I can state that I have had mince pies, and have put up my Xmas tree :-). Slow but steady process - although I'm not sure I'll complete the list before the 25th...

No comments: