Something Lindsey said to me many moons ago, and its always stuck with me. The economy here is in freefall at the mo, and the New Year sales are now in full swing. I feel like I should be out there taking advantage of them all, but I also can't afford it. So I've done very little shopping at all. I did get a new pair of walking trousers for £9.99 (down from £39.99) which were a bargain... And I wanted some new ones as well. I've also ordered a rug from John Lewis for my lounge - also half price, but you don't need to know how much that one cost!
Back to work tomorrow - and I've sort of done most of the things I wanted to over the break. Managed to get to Rothko, get to the cinema, go for a walk, and also had a delicious roast lunch at Owen's. So I don't feel like I've wasted too much time - and all of that has been in absolutely freezing temperatures!!
1 comment:
Its always a shock to go back on the 5th of Jan.. two weeks off, just getting in the groove of not working, head starting to clear.. then back at ones desk..
Post a Comment