OK - its about the trillionth time I've used that phrase today - but seriously, it is REALLY cold here at the mo.
London is excited as apparently on Sunday we may get up to the heady heights of 4 deg (in which case we'll all be running around in t-shirts it will seem so tropical), and it may also not be dipping below 0 at night...
I don't remember it being like this for so many consecutive days for a long time - its normally one or two days, but its been like this since Xmas.
On another matter - I now have a hoiking coughing man living below me who is doing my head in. And I mean proper hoicking/coughing your lungs out about every 3-5 mins (and that isn't an exaggeration). Bizarrely I saw him leave the flat the other day with his girlfriend (who I assume lives with him), and he looked younger than me.
Call me shallow - but that must be true love. There is something seriously wrong with his health if he is doing that all the time - but he looks fit and healthy so I have no idea what is causing it. But I know I couldn't live with it...
No comments:
Post a Comment