Saturday was the 3rd section of our London Loop endeavour - this time from Jubilee Country Park to West Wickham Common, and after seeing the hell hound last time we were all a bit nervous! But aside from much mud, we didn't see any exciting animals, although we did see many other lovely dogs which kept Nicola happy (being our resident dog lover).
We passed the memorial to the abolishment of slavery - where William Wilberforce discussed the subject for the first time with the PM George Pitt.
Afterwards we went to Craftacular - the first time it was held in the UK. I think we all thought it would be a bit bigger than it was, but I did buy a nice wee new brooch and have found a great new tapestry project to stitch - once I finish all my other projects of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment