Well sort of!
Friday saw the inaugural poker game at Simon's house (the venue of choice in case you hadn't worked that out from previous posts!).
Me, Simon, Sylvia (his sister), Julia, Jennie and Kevin sat down (eventually) to play some poker... Several hands of Texas Hold'Em later, I was reigning fairly high, Simon was creaming us all and Sylvia had bluffed once too often...
We ended up playing Stud poker which I think is what we used to play as kids (with matchsticks!). When you get dealt 5 cards, and then have two more rounds when you can get new cards dealt if your hand is rubbish - does that sound right Eryn/Tracey (I'm figuring it was you guys I used to play with!).
Good fun tho - and it looks like it may become a more regular event. Simon is desperate for us to play with real money in the kitty - and I've got a sneaking suspicion Kevin would prefer that as well!
2 comments:
Yes, match sticks
I always preferred 2 handed 500, as when I was small I never really understood poker. Texas holdem is a good game, i downloaded it onto my fone a while back, and play it now and then.
E
You are on a downward slope now, playing poker...next thing you'll be betting on the horses!!
Post a Comment