Saturday, June 02, 2007

Just get over it...

Saturday was a train trip out to Tonbridge to go to Olivia's 2nd birthday BBQ - as always Daphne and Pete struck gold with the weather, and despite having just finished a week of cold and rain we had a lovely sunny afternoon... Although Pete was struggling with a cold he soldiered on. And luckily there were enough men there to take over the BBQ when he needed a break!

I'm in the middle of angsting about my rapidly approaching last year of my 30s - for which I got very short shrift from Pete and Steve - both older than me who both said 'Get over it' - good old Kiwi sympathy there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from my authoritative position and from the august heights of my 40th year, I thoroughly recommend this age - I am having the best time of my life, I'm in my prime, and getting better looking each day... legends are made in this decade, I can tell you now!!