I had a lovely day on the 7th - spent it hanging out with Maya. We started off by going to the Anthony Gormley exhibition at the Hayward Gallery - the Blind Light room was fantastic! Then we went for lunch at Ping Pong Dim Sum which was very nice. I hadn't been there before, but it was handy to the gallery. Then it was off for another drink before going to see Sunshine - starring the fabulous Cillian Murphy and NZ's own Cliff Curtis. It was good - bit of a weak ending we both thought tho. Then off for another drink and dinner at Strada. So a good day!
Friday I went and had my hair cut & coloured (but you can't really tell from the photos...) to finally get rid of all of the grey. Then it was the 'June Babies' drinks at The Horse - pub by the office. There are many of us at work (including two on the 7th!) so this is the second year we've done a big joint party.
And I finally got to meet Maya's boyfriend - I tried really hard to be the scary aunt (apparently he was nervous of meeting me...) but I don't think I succeeded very well! I'm just too nice... :-).
Needless to say Saturday was a very slow day for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment