Monday, June 04, 2007

The Future is Unwritten

Mhairi and I went to see the movie about Joe Strummer tonight - The Future is Unwritten. I really enjoyed it - I realised I didn't actually know all that much about him and his life and it was filmed quite cleverly. Lots of his voice overs, lots of actual footage - so at times it was actually hard to remember that he has gone. One minor quibble would be that it would have been nice to know who the people were who were talking about him. There were no names until they were credited at the end - a bit frustrating as I doubt there are that many people who would have known they all were....

But still a great film. And a great bit at the end from him about life and what its all about. Gave me and my angsting a bit to think about anyhow.

No comments: