Friday, August 11, 2006

Heading to Wem

So on Friday I headed up to Wem on the train - feeling very pleased that I wasn't having to fly anywhere soon as Heathrow was in the midst of its craziness... You can read about Wem on Wikipedia here or check out Wem's very own website here (which I must admit I didn't know about!).

Kevin had gone up earlier in the week, so I had an easy trip up on one of Virgin train's new tilting trains. Their trains used to be absolutely dire so it was nice to get on the new ones - for the train spotters amongst you check out Virgin's trains detailed website here :-). Worst thing about the trip up was that I had just nodded off when the conductor came along to check tickets, woke me up and then didn't bother to check it anyhow!

No comments: