Dragged our sorry bodies out of bed on Sunday and toddled off down the train line to go to the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. Its the 3rd time I've been but Kevin (and Maya's!) first time. Kevin was particularly looking for ideas for what we can do with the garden...
It was pretty good - as always. The gardens are just incredible (I've put more photos on Flickr so make sure you check them out as well as the couple below), and I always like the displays of vege! It reminds me of flower shows at school when I would spend hours making my little saucer design of flowers etc, and always hope to win. I don't think I ever did tho...
I did also get slightly perturbed by the fact that people may have thought Maya was our child - when I've been out with her in town we've already had one guy say 'Are you two sisters'. It occurred to me afterwards that he was saying that in an attempt to flatter me so I would buy something from him. Needless-to-say it didn't work!
No comments:
Post a Comment