Ah yes - yet again the England dream is over. Again to penalties to Portugal. Fortunately we were watching it at friend's of Kevin's as opposed to being in a pub. That would have been too much I think.
General consensus seems to be that England hadn't really deserved to go much further - and how they would have proceeded without Rooney available in the next round... But as for Ronaldo - considering him and Rooney are team mates I think their first few training sessions will be tense to say the least!
Ah well - at least Portugal is my sweepstake team so my hopes of getting some money back are still alive!
2 comments:
Mog
I now revert to my sentimental fave - FRANCE !!
I agree that the poms have gone as far as they could
eryn
We are not Poms!! We are English Westie Boy ;-)
Post a Comment