Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ceilidh Club - what a fab night!

So on Friday night we went off to the Ceilidh Club (pronounced kay-lee) to help celebrate a friend's birthday. And I have to admit that I was pretty sceptical. Having looked at the website, and not being big on dancing I wasn't sure about the whole thing but it was great! A bit like being back at school and doing folk dancing but better! Completely rubbish I was, but I loved it! My fave one was when I was the 9 pin - in a square of people with everyone dancing around me, and then it ended up a bit like musical chairs where you had to try and end up with a guy so as not to end up in the middle again. Very very cool and I'll definitely go back!

On Sat we are sat here feeling quite worn out and a little bit creaky! A very physical evening - nothing like getting hot and sweaty with a room full of strangers!!

No comments: