This year for the first time in ages I've almost seen all of the films nominated for the Best Film Oscar - unheard of for me!
Latest one I saw was 'Black Swan' which I went to last night. What a full on film - I came out of it still not sure what I thought, and I'm still a bit like that. Will definitely be watching it again on DVD. Natalie Portman was superb and I can see why its got the Oscar nominations it has.
Still to open here are True Grit and The Fighter - both of which I'm really looking forward to seeing. And Winters Bone (the only other nomination I've not seen) is on my DVD list! I really wanted to see that at the cinema when it came out and missed it - doubly cross about that now.
Having seen most of them I'm not sure which one I'd pick at the mo, as I have loved most of them. Probably Inception for its sheer brilliance and incredibly twisty turn plot and filming - but then again I did love The King's Speech and Toy Story 3...
1 comment:
I've got some catching up to do! Have seen Inception, Toy Story 3, Social Network and Kids Are All Right. Might try and do a blitz and see how many of the others I can see before the awards. Most are out or are about to come out here - exciting!
Post a Comment