So February started with a weekend of two birthday events. First up was Sarah's at the Alphabet Bar in Soho - I rarely go out in town on Saturday nights so it was both fun, and also a reminder of why I don't do it very often - loads of drunken young things and drunken tourists staggering around. Not always my idea of a good time!
Second up was lunch for Nicola's birthday at The White Hart - service left a little bit to be desired, but it was a lovely afternoon. Much red wine was drunk by all which is always fun I think!
And I'm just back from a quick visit to Paris for work - my second ever trip for work. The work stuff was so-so, but it was fun to go on the Eurostar again and I did have a lovely 'traditional' French dinner last night of steak with bearnaise sauce and an exquisite creme brulee!
No comments:
Post a Comment