Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fantastic Pop Life

Continuing to make the most of my time off between Xmas and New Year, after meeting Craig for lunch at the very delicious Pacific Oriental I headed off to the Tate Modern to check out the Pop Life exhibition. Interesting to read the reviews of the restaurant - it was fine for us, although the chairs weren't that comfortable. I did notice the big screen up on the wall, but nothing was showing when we were there fortunately.

Pop Life was great. I got an audio guide, which now comes on an iTouch so I had fun using that as well. Has made me want an iTouch/iPhone even more, but being fiscally responsible, that ain't going to happen sadly. Really enjoyed the exhibition - interesting to see how the featured artists have used business and commerce - and the three R18 rooms were definitely very explicit!

No comments: