Comedy Wednesday involved a trip into town with Kevin to see 'Men Who Stare at Goats' which was very good. Nothing at all like the book in the sense that the story is completely made up, but they do use a lot of the source material. And somehow watching it makes the ludicrousness of it even more unbelievable...
Then it was off to see Stewart Lee (I was using a spare ticket Kevin had). Very funny! No point trying to write about any of the themes as you really did need to be there, but he was great. Also very funny was the man sat in front of us who was absolutely shrieking with laughter the whole way through. Think it is safe to assume he was enjoying it as much as we were!
Egypt updates will follow - but its a bit daunting thinking about writing it up, so I thought I would keep this up to date in the interim.
No comments:
Post a Comment