Saturday, April 04, 2009

These are the feelings I taste in my dreams...

Had an incredibly vivid dream this morning about Mum. I had travelled back in time (I have complex dreams!), and Sam was in it, but he was only young. He was in the lounge in Taupo telling Mum that something was empty, and she was talking to him about it.

I knew in the dream that Mum was gone, and I was just loving being there and having the opportunity to see her again and hear her voice. And in my dream I was thinking 'Thats right - thats how she sounded'. I woke up with her voice in my head, but already it has gone again. Sometimes I can hear her so clearly and other times I just can't hear her voice at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Weird eh? I open my mouth and mum starts talking!! so if you feel the need to hear her pithy little sayings again just call!
Luce and I bought chrysanthemums the other day because they reminded us of mum and her garden "nana's garden was so cool mum"
love and hugs,Leigh