Thursday, November 06, 2008

The fantastic Hot Chip

And no I'm not talking about the deep fried variety...

I went to see Hot Chip with Mhairi and Divya who were absolutely fantastic. Great light show - very slick, and they played all my fave songs - including 'Made in the dark' which is often on high rotate.

They were supported by the appallingly awful Max Tundra - who I'm not going to link to. If you want to find out you can google him! Not my cup of tea - and it was far too loud...

It was also generally a very loud gig - first time for ages I've come out of a gig and I could 'feel' it in my ears if that makes sense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was that you said ??
Eh ?

Eryn who might need his ear drilled..

Mhairi said...

Max Tundra was brilliant! I'd forgotten all about him and his crazy jerky dancing, but I'm going to look at www.myspace.com/maxtundra now.