Thursday, October 09, 2008

Catchin up on films...

I've had this week off work which has been lovely. Didn't go away, but had many chores and things to get done. I've crossed off most of them so I didn't do too badly...

I also managed to catch up on some films as well. First up was The Duchess, which I thought was very good. First time I've watched a film with Keira Knightley in it when I thought she could act... And lots of lovely pretty frocks to admire as well of course!

I also went to see Hellboy II: The Golden Army which I thought was very good. Missed one of the characters from the first movie, but that would be my only criticism. I just love the character of Hellboy - whats not to like when he likes kittens so much!

Lastly, I finally went to see the new Batman movie - which has been out for ages - I've just been really crap recently. I thought it was fantastic - Heath Ledger was phenomenal as the Joker - very very disturbing. Made me realise again what a waste his death was.

No comments: