- Olympic gold for stupidity
- Could my day get any worse
- Expletive, expletive, expletive
Plus points: it was only my wallet this time - not my bag, my ipod, my phone or my house keys
Minus points: I had just taken out £50, I've lost the wallet given to me by Lindsey, I lost the gift vouchers I got for my birthday from Kristie & John. The rest was pretty much disposable - I learnt my hard lesson when I lost my whole bag.
Please anyone feeling like leaving a comment about being careful, watching my possessions etc - don't. It was a crap end to a crap day.
2 comments:
if i had been there i wouldve smashd em and got ur walet back !!
no doubt about it :)
lucy
I left my wallet in the hotel at Santorini - how's that for stupid!
They founhd it though and it should be winging its way back to me.
Post a Comment