Maurie and I had a great time swopping technology and Web 2.0 bits and pieces while we here as he had been doing a lot of looking at that stuff while tripping around the US. So I now have an RSS feeder set up on my Mac (which I have at work, but hadn't bothered to do that at home until now), Maurie is much more Facebook literate than he was, and most importantly I have downloaded a visitor counter to my site!
So while Maurie is a few thousand ahead of me, I'm keen to get my numbers up - so if I promise to update regularly you have to all promise to keep visiting me so he doesn't thrash me!!
5 comments:
I'm number 6. Nice to see your pics of Maurie & Leigh.
Well I feel like a digital pauper
Glad to see all the great things you L+M have been doing - looks like fun!
E the P
And when you visit Meg's site just click on the link to Maurie's site to check out what he's up to!
Hi Megan, I've added your blog to my feed reader so I can see when you've added a post - I always read it to see what you're up to and for inspiration to get out and about!
Melissa should read mine as well!
Post a Comment