So on Friday after the ceremony I ended up going to see Son of Rambow - which was just fantastic. Tells the story of two boys who try to recreate Rambo - very well done, and very funny. Some of the stunt scenes had me laughing out loud - a tad embarrassing when there were only 6 of us in the cinema! So I would definitely recommend that if you need to come out of the cinema with a smile on your face and feeling that life is pretty good.
Tonight I've just been to see Shine A Light - I'm not a huge Rolling Stones fan so I wasn't sure why I said I'd go, but it was fantastic. We saw it at the IMAX, which was a bit like being at the gig - a full on aural experience! And boy - can Mick Jagger move those hips!! Definitely one for some of my older siblings/extended family...
1 comment:
Nothing wrong with the Rolling Stones - doing it for late middle-aged men!
Post a Comment