EY is sponsoring a Rodin exhibition this year, and tonight was the Government Services reception (my new team at work) so I went along to be a 'Meeter & Greeter'. Essentially that meant I met people at the entrance, took their names, got their name badges and then escorted them up to their host partners in the reception.
It was all going swimmingly until I got the man (who turned out be a Sir as it turned out) who didn't have a name badge prepared. Less than impressed at our organisational skills and it sort of went downhill from there... But we did manage to work out who he had been invited by and I got him to the right place eventually.
So my first encounter with a 'Sir' could have gone a bit better! But I did get to have a short guided tour of the exhibition which looks fab, so I can't wait to go back and use the free ticket I've got to really take a better look. Right now I'm sat at home nursing my sore feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment