Friday, November 18, 2005

Own up (sibling)

Harumph. If you are going to leave comments on my blog telling me that I really am that old (see posting from 15th November), at least have the decency to leave your name so I know who it is!! None of this anonymous rubbish!

Double harumph.

I know it has to be a family member...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't me - promise - I would be much more insulting!! Wine tasting sounds great - but sounds as if they were all top line wines - special occasion stuff even here! Love Leigh

Anonymous said...

We still love you,oh young, beautiful and wise sister - E

Anonymous said...

Harumph.. good.. it may have been me ,, but i tried to chuck a comment into your bloogie that "you couldnt have remembered it coming out coz you are not that old whereas leigh and bruce can and i am sure i cant right!" But I am too IT diminished to manage a complete sentence..but I will keep believing I can do it Right!A Duh Really Insipid Aspergic Nit oh yea whose E?

Anonymous said...

Aspergic ?

Not in my dictionary - closest being Aspergers syndrome, which is a form of autism in which the sufferer has limited but obsessive interests and has difficulty relating to other people.

Hang on.....that could be me! I'll just self analyse here for a second...

You probably meant to refer to me in relation to ascarid, as I am known as Grima Wormtounge in the LOTR set...

Eryn

Anonymous said...

So is someone goonna own up or what?

Megan said...

E = Eryn Adrian!