Was thinking the other day how much top tv there is on at the moment. Shows I am particularly enjoying are Bleak House (new BBC adaptation), Lost (great US crap!) and Rome (another BBC offering).
Not that I spend my whole life in front of the tele, but we seem to have hit a bit of a good period at the mo! Lost for silliness is my fave, but I'm really enjoying Bleak House as well - I do like my period dramas...
Just finished re-reading Pride & Prejudice as well so had to re-watch the BBC version of it last night - Kevin was off out playing poker. So I had a lovely girly evening with a glass of wine and P&P. Bliss! It was interesting having just finished the book to see how they adapted it - and it made me realise again that the recent film just didn't do it justice... Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle will always be Mr Darcy and Miss Bennett to me!!
2 comments:
Hi
have you seen Deadwood ??
Great tv, series 3 is in production
Eryn
Kevin has it on DVD but we've not watched it yet. Series 2 finished here recently. We started to watch series 1 when it began but we missed too many episodes, hence getting the dvd!
Post a Comment