According to the latest ONS survey of names, Megan has gone up two places from last year - I am now officially the 15th most popular girls name in the UK.
I know I would have blogged about that last year as well but I can't find the posting.
I have to admit, I do find myself turning around on the street when I hear my name, and without fail it is addressed to some wee'un who is about 5 years old...
Maya is 69th (up 9 spots), Lucy is 14th (just pips me - grrr - but she's dropped down 3 from last year). No entry for Leigh or Tracey sorry... :-)
Thomas comes in at 3rd (he's down 1 from last year), Alex at 47th (up 11 spaces!), Sam at 79th (down 2).
Interesting to see Reuben make an appearance as well - up 72 places. I have two friends in NZ with sons called Reuben so maybe it is moving this way...
1 comment:
What about Maurie?
Post a Comment