Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Firsts...

So in the last month I went to a podiatrist for the first time - where I learnt that I walk funny, and should be using innersoles... I'd been having 'toe issues' so thought I should get them checked out.

And today, after doing something horrendous to my neck on Saturday morning I paid my first visit to an Osteopath! Who did lots of moving my head and neck around, and it does seem to be a bit better. I think it was getting there anyhow, but it was nice to have it checked out - and I could really feel the bit that was unhappy when he zeroed in on it!

Oh - and he did acupuncture on it as well so that was another first as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't beat a good osteopath - a bit of skeletal manipulation, click, and its back in place - and then you feel better the next day - yay! (say he who has that once a month or so - can't beat a healthy back and neck!

E the P