Friday, July 01, 2011

Ya egg!

Finally got to see 'Boy'! As part of the 'City of London Festival' there was a mini-NZ film festival on at the Barbican - I knew Boy would have to be the opener so I was obsessively checking for tickets from when I first heard about it.

Maya and I went and had a good old Kiwi nostalgia fest. Loved it - the language, the scenery, the 'old stuff' I recognised (like Stud Cola!). Just fantastic.

Taika Waititi was there to introduce it as well - he was somewhat 'jetlagged' however so I'm not sure he really added much to it!

I also sat next to the guy in this advert - somewhat odd. He made sure I knew it was him in the advert - very funny. Or maybe he was trying to hit on me - I wasn't quite sure! But it was definitely him :-)

No comments: