Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting the heart rate up...

I've just started exercising - don't everyone fall off their seat in shock! I've started doing a 'Boxing for Fitness' class at a park around the corner from where I live.

Its REALLY hard, cos I don't normally do any aerobic exercise at all, but once the class is over I realise I've quite enjoyed it. Can't say I enjoy it at the time tho - I am not one of those people who love exercising - I fall definitely into the lazy camp I've decided! But I know I've got to do something so I finally plucked up the courage to start! Now I just need to keep going :-).

1 comment:

Age said...

Go hard Meg, the hardest part is always always standing up to walk out to do it. Once you have stood up all the rest is easy. Keep it up!!