Friday was another bus down to Fethiye - where we were scheduled to get on our boat cruise on Saturday.
Trip down was ok - more free juice, water and cake on the bus so that was all very pleasant :-). Our instructions from where we were staying were very explicit about which company to get our transfer to their place with, so it was a tad stressful at the Otogar as another man seemed very keen for us to go with him. However Mhairi held firm and we went with the right company.
Met a slightly odd woman on the minibus who was very keen to hang out with us, but obviously wasn't keen on what we wanted to do. I think she was hoping we were going swimming, but Mhairi had already researched Kayakoy and we were keen to do that. However she wasn't happy with the accommodation so ended up leaving and we 'lost' her. We thought it was fine - although I was a bit unhappy the next morning at brekkie to be told that if I wanted coffee I would have to pay for it!
After a brief dip in their small pool, we headed off into Fethiye to take a look at our boat, get some money for the trip and then head up to Kayakoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment