Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Big Snow - day 2

Tuesday evening now and I have cabin fever... Still didn't make it into work today. Went to the station, stood on the platform for about an hour watching 3 trains come in which were all rammed from earlier stations and realised I'd had enough so went home again.

Got my work to courier my laptop to me, so I did get quite a bit of work done in the end. Amazing weather though - a once in 20 years event apparently.... which probably means it will happen every year now!

Lots of moaning on the tv and radio about how we should be more prepared etc - but London just isn't geared up for this sort of snow - they just don't have the gear. Still - people have been out enjoying it - sledging, snowboarding, building snowmen etc.

I quite like it really :-). Check out the rest of my photos on Flickr as well.

No comments: