Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Knowledge stuff...

Wednesday was our annual Knowledge Community Day which I helped to organise. The morning was usual work stuff - presentations etc, but in the afternoon we went to the Oasis Children's Venture to do some gardening and wall painting. Great fun despite the odd torrential downpour! I was in the painting team (check out a couple of the photos below) and had a good time turning a brick wall white so they could come along and cover it in graffiti...

Sobering to realise that for the kids who use the centre, that is their backyard - that is where they get to run around and let off steam. Makes you realise how spoilt we are back in Godzone.

Then in the evening it was our summer party... Fortunately I took many more photos than I featured in! Great night - although I really shouldn't have had the margaritas I had...

No comments: