So tonight Kevin and I carried on our tradition of going to see West Wing stars on the stage in the West End and went to see Richard Schiff in Underneath The Lintel.
Fab play - about a librarian who researches a book that is returned 113 years late. I won't say much more about the story for any UK readers who go to see it, but its a very good story. And the library stuff is brilliant! Anyone who has ever worked in a library would enjoy this - after all, haven't we all had that urge to punish that bad borrower...
2 comments:
Never have I wanted to punish a borrower - kill, maim, psychologically destroy yes, punish no!
Leigh
As one of the non-librarians in the Shields family, I have no idea what your on about - the psycho librarian - perhaps they double charge us for our late books...E
Post a Comment