I've just got back from a great weekend up in Glasgow visiting Lindsey, Ricky, Chloe and Jamie. Jamie spent the whole weekend calling me 'the lady', and then after I left, asked where Megan was!
I flew up on Friday which was majorly stressful as I almost missed my flight - the only other flight I've ever missed was one up to Glasgow so it must be something about that destination! I did leave a wee bit later than I should have but then the security queue was just completely horrendous - I literally did only make the flight cos I pushed to the front of the queue (and it was a long queue), and then ran to the gate. They were calling my name (plus a couple of others) as the final boarding call. It was very very stressful - and most unlike me!
But having got to Glasgow it was great. Saturday was a bit of a slow day (Lindsey and I put the world to rights the night before so it took us a while to get going...), but on Sunday we took the kids to the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum which was pretty good. More of an art gallery than a museum, so not that good for the kids, but we saw a great exhibition of the MacIntosh and how Glasgow design was used in the Glasgow tearooms and Chloe enjoyed looking at the animal exhibits and the Egyptian mummys!
Needless to say I got to airport in loads of time for my flight back today!
I've loaded more photos on Flickr as well.
1 comment:
Aaah the healing properties of chips and curry sauce and ginger beer with ice mmmmm! Was a great weekend 'Lady Megan' :0)
Lindsey
Post a Comment