Who said I never read your blog!! I must admit I hadn't accessed it for a while. I will now study it more regularly to give myself ideas. How do I link yours to mine so that the 100s who vist mine can also check yours out?
I'm quite pleased with my photo. Must admit not as flash as the ones of you!!I believe I have successfully changed the time etc. Thanks for the advice.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Who said I never read your blog!! I must admit I hadn't accessed it for a while. I will now study it more regularly to give myself ideas. How do I link yours to mine so that the 100s who vist mine can also check yours out?
I'm quite pleased with my photo. Must admit not as flash as the ones of you!!
I believe I have successfully changed the time etc. Thanks for the advice.
Post a Comment